Everlast – Your Guide Through the Insurance Claims Proces
We only work with the Top Manufacturers in the Roofing Business.
Everlast Construction specializes in roof repairs and roof installation for all types of residential roofing. Our roofing products include the best of Owens Corning, Certainteed, and Malarkey. We focus on communities in and around the Rockford, IL area. Everlast Construction will find the most practical roofing solution for your home and within your budget. Request a Roof Inspection or FREE online Estimate, today.
A Note About Warranties
Warranties differ from insurance. A warranty normally comes with the products or service you buy. It’s often built into the cost, while an extended warranty might be sold separately. Warranties usually cover defects and abnormal wear. They do not cover the cost of repair or replacement if your roof issues were caused by severe weather, other acts of nature, or by accident. That’s where your homeowners insurance comes in.
We Respond to Your Needs, Fast!
Everlast Construction Group, as well as your insurance company, want your new roof to be the highest quality it can be and the insurance coverage should reflect that. The last thing the insurance company wants is to pay out another claim next time there’s a severe weather event. The same goes for your reputable contractor who promises to stand behind their workmanship.
We make this tedious process easier.
When unexpected damage occurs to your roof and it’s time to file a claim with your insurance provider, Everlast Construction Group can guide you through the process to ensure you receive the adequate amount of funds to properly restore your roof.
If you have been impacted by severe weather, you should follow these steps:
- Call Everlast Construction Group to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives. 815-566-5703
- At the time of the appointment we will thoroughly inspect your property for storm damage.
- We will assist you with contacting your insurance company to report the loss.
- We will prepare a detailed report of all the damage, including hail damage, and an itemized estimate to repair your property to its pre-loss condition.
- We will meet with your insurance company adjuster to discuss the necessary storm, wind, or hail damage repairs.
- We will review your insurance company’s estimate to make sure it covers all the damage and associated repair costs. 6. Your insurance company will complete an estimate and issue a payment as necessary.
- We will sit down with you to discuss the insurance company’s estimate and present building material samples according to your taste and preference.
- We will prepare a detailed work order/contract based on the building materials you choose.
- We will schedule a date for the roof renovations to commence.
- We will complete the storm, wind, or hail damage repairs/roof replacement.
- We will submit the appropriate documentation to your insurance company to assist you with recovering the depreciation. 13. We will ensure that the only out-of-pocket expense you’ll be
- We will ensure that the only out-of-pocket expense you’ll be responsible for is your deductible.